The TDS Cheerleading Program strives to support and promote all aspects of the school including athletics, good sportsmanship, academic excellence, school spirit, and student leadership. Students in grades 2-5 may participate as cheerleaders. This group performs during basketball games, at all-school assemblies, and during major school events, such as the Twister Trot.
TDS Cheerleaders are role models for the school and will be held to a high standard. In particular, cheerleaders are expected to:
- Strive to do well in all classes
- Maintain good behavior and follow all school rules
- Promote school spirit in all areas
- Have a positive attitude at all practices and events
- Be respectful to coaches, teachers, administrators, team members, and classmates